Meet Eddy Steaming Pitcher, the barista’s paintbrush for pouring precise latte art. The fluted spout, unique sharp front crease, and tapered body work in tandem to Monet your milk.
- Measurement Aid – Fill to the dots marked by volume for precise pours
- Fluted Spout – Like a sharpened pencil, the finer your tip, the more on point your design.
- Sharp Crease – Moves milk forward toward the spout in one seamless motion for an intuitive pour.
- Ribbon Handle – Open-ended to hold any way you want.
- Tapered Body – Spins milk more consistently for silky smooth micro-foam. Steams easier than a car window on the Titanic.
- Capacity – Available in 18 oz and 12 oz sizes
- Materials – 304 18/8 stainless steel in a polished steel or a polished graphite finish
- Versatility – Great for any milk or non-dairy based drinks from cortado to latte sized